Broken HeartsXreader

BEFORE WE START THIS IS A FILLE SO ITS GONNA BE SHORT ALSO THAT VIDEO MAKES ME CRY SO WATCH IT AND CRY WITH ME OKAY LOVE YOU BAI.....

Y/N POV

I sat in the living room surrounded by Angelica Schuyler, ThomasnJefferson, and John Laurens. I was bawling my eyes out. "Get a grip woman! You should have expected this from he player of the city" Angelica says and I respond with a loud whale and more cries.

"Come on, you gotta toughen up, sure Alexander is a dick but you can get through it just follow these rules" John says and him and Thomas stand up. Soon they leave the room and come back with a small white board.

"Rule Number One, is that you gotta have fun, but baby when your done. You gotta be the first to run~" Thomas sings and I let a small sniff, "okay I gotta have but be cautious..." I say and Angelica nods and John smirks. 

"Rule Number two, just don't get attached to, somebody you could lose" John sang and Angelica sends up, "this is how to be a heart breaker! Boys the y like a little danger we'll get 'em fallen for a stranger a player singing I lo-lo-love you~" she added and I stand. "At least I think I do" I wink and they all share a smirk. "she's getting it down!" John says and Thomas jumps onto the couch. "Rule Number Three, wear your heart on your cheek! But never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat!" He sings and Angelica jumps up onto the couch with him.

"Rule number four, Gotta be lookin pure kiss him goodbye at the door, leaving him wanting more~" she sings and John grabs my wrist. "THIS IS HOW TO BE A HEART BREAKER! BOYS THEY LIKE A LITTLE DANGER WE'LL GET 'EM FALLIN FOR A STRANGER, A PLAYER SINGING I LO-LO-LOVE YOU!" We all sang and I get on my coffee table. "At least I think I do" I say and Angelica jumps onto the coffee table with me. "Girls, we do whatever it will take. Cause girls don want, we don't want our hearts to break in two" she sings and Jefferson gets on the couch his eyes watering.

"So its better to be fake, can't risk losing any love ba-abe" It was now fully visible he was crying. The second person Alexanders heart broke and John being the first. "This is how to be a heartbreaker, Boys they like a little danger. We'll get him falling for a stranger ,a player singing I lo-lo-love you....at least I do" we all sing and get down.

"All fell in love with the same man...and our hearts where shattered from him." I saying stand looking out the window. "That man will never be satisfied" I say and the tears begin falling, "He said he loved me....and that I was his fluffy ball of happiness" Thomas says, "he said he loved me and that I was his cinnamon roll" John says and lays his head on the couch. "he said he loved me and that I was his one and only" Angelica says and I turn around my face stone cold.

"He said he loved me and that I was his wife....."

THE END

shit I made my self cry, why tf does this always happen to me. I will write something I try to make badass and then end up wanting crawl into a hole and die....I actually love that short story I wrote. hope you guys like it....

Sincerely,

                  A Cinnamon Roll