WashingtonXHamilton! SMUT!

TIME TO END MY STORY WITH A BANG! Literally...

You know the drill!
Word Count: 1045
Warnings: Smut!

        Alexander's POV
"Sir you called me?" I question and straighten my jacket. I see Washington standing in the corner. "Hamilton let's talk..." I raise an eyebrow. "Sir I don't know what you have heard but whatever it is Jefferson Started It!" I say with full confidence in my voice a slight smirk tugging at my lips.

George spun around, he looked rough. Still attractive as hell but he just looked tired. "Thomas Jefferson resigned this morning!" He says and I felt my jaw drop. "You're kidding?" I then began to freak out as an unusual happiness spread through me.

"Sir Jefferson will pay for this behavior..." I got cut off. "Thomas Jefferson is stepping down to run for President!" He says voice slightly raised. Clearly aggravated at me. I bit back my words, "hah good luck with him beating you!" I say and felt my self frown with his look.

"I'm stepping down I'm not running for President!" My jaw literally dropped. I fumbled to form words. "I'm sorry what! SIR THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" I shout raising my voice and throwing my hands up in the air. Doing what my wife likes to call the Famous Hamilton Tantrum.

"Hamilton will you shut up and listen to me!" My eyes widened. Taken back by this new force. Honestly it was kind of hot. Ugh Alexander get your dick out of the clouds. You are already in a enough shit once everyone finds out about Maria.

I bit my lip to hold words back as I Nodded. Slowly George approached me. "Please me..." If i had a drink I'd spit it out. "Pardon?" I say stumbling with the right words. "I know how back during the Revolution you and Laurens did many things. I would like you to do the same to me. One last Time..." his voice went down to a whisper and I quickly realized what he ment.

This is insane I can't do this. Add more shame to my name! Already Maria is tugging at my thoughts. "If you don't I will be forced to tell everyone about you and Laurens!" I winced at my dead lovers name. Biting my lip I nod and give in.

Quickly George goes around closing windows and locking doors. "For the next hour you will call me Master! Do as I say or else!" I bit my lip and nodded. "Words!" He orders and I struggle to say something. "Yes...Yea Master!" I cry out finally and sit down on the couch.

Those words sounded terrible. I was fixing to commit an illegal act with my boss. A man I look up too as a father. I can't get out of this I must protect my legacy. Surely this wouldn't hurt. Although god it's been almost twenty years since I was with a man.

I was scared, my arms trembled as he slowly approached me. Almost enjoying the fear on my face. "Come on Hamilton don't be afraid. Where is that strong confident man I know?" He asks and I shakily up at him gaining confidence.

This will be only one time...one last time...

I smashed my lips into his. And melted into the force he pushed me against the cushion of his couch. Slowly we escaped our clothes.

His body was muscler yet clearly older. Washington way a good twenty years older then me. (I don't actually know that sooo :P) A moan leaves my mouth as he travels down leaving butterfly kisses.

My eyes roll back in pure bliss once he started kissing around my thighs. A area I was super sensitive with. Only John knew about that though. I guess George does as well now.

George then engulfs my MiniHamilton and I grab the desk squeezing it. Throwing my head back a small amount of drool falling from my lips.

"Master! CLOSE!" I shout and bite my lip to hold back screams. George pulls away for a minute and then goes back while sticking a saliva covered finger into my ass. I hiss in pain at the feeling I haven't experience in forever. I mean Eliza and I tried anal but she's a woman.

So...

We like to explo... "MASTER!" I shout as my load gives out. Sending strings of semen out. My breathing slows down and I close my eyes. George gives me five minutes to calm down before he nudged my leg.

I peer out of one eye and chuckle softly. I sit up and push George down on the desk. Doing the same to him except it took over twenty minutes before he finally gave out. Exploding into my mouth yelling "HAMILTON!"

Oh how I pray nobody can hear us...

"Very Well Alexander...." He says. We clean up George pecks my forehead one last time as I leave. Guilt swept over I quickly rushed around our office and hide in a closet.

Then the tears come to my eyes. They start to fall and I began crying. Softly of course. All this stress has got to me. I know I'll break soon. I can tell people about Maria but if I say anything about George I'll be murdered.

I straighten my self out and leave. I walk down the road biting my lip. I enter my house and see Eliza playing with Philip and Angie. "Eliza dear can we speak in our room?" I ask and she nods.

Telling the children she'll be back and following me upstairs. I immediately pin her to the bed and start to kiss her. "Someone missed me!" She says letting a soft giggle out. "So much..." I whispered.

That evening I made the most passionate love to my wife. All the guilt and fear was away.

From that day on I have never been able to look at George the same...

Fin~

I may or may not have put this chapter off. It hurts to have to end it. We reached 15k reads. Those that have been with me through it god I love you and if you are new welcome to my story go check out others! But yeah this is my last chapter!

(Insert sincère goodbye)