Thomas Jefferson X Alexander Hamilton

So fair warning this had taken for ever so I just gave up and made it short...sorry...

Warning: Damnit Thomas, Jeffershit, sex, gay, heyyyy, kinky, revenge, Daddy kink.

"HAMILTON!" The Fluffy haired man roared and walked into Alexander's office. "Tell your girlfriend to not go suck peoples dicks!" Thomas showed a picture of Alexander's girlfriend of five months, Maria Reynolds, sucking Aaron Burrs...thing.

"How did you get that picture?" He asks running a hang through his hair. "I went to use the toilet and saw that, I quickly too a picture...for...reasons...but I think you should get a little revenge~" Thomas says and sits on Alexander's desk leaning over. (It's thundering...EYFKSNDNSN IM SO HAPPY ABOUT IT)

"Uhh...wha...what do you...mean...Mr.Jefferson..." Alexander questioned and Thomas batted his eyes. "I'm pretty sure you know what I mean sugar~" he says his southern accent thick. Alexander bit the inside of his cheek and tried everything to not get turned on.

The southern man in front of him just about made him drool. Alexander always though Thomas Jefferson was one sexy mother fucker. (I mean Daveed is we know this). All that went though Alexander's mind during the beginning of dating Maria and dealing with Thomas Jefferson was, 'I HATE BEING A BISEXUAL WHY MUST MEN AND WOMAN BE SO SEXY!!'

It got to the point where just recently when Maria and Alex where having sex Alex May of May not have accidentally moaned out Thomas's name. Pissing off the girl in red making her suck Aaron's dick.

"I know your turned on Alexander~" Thomas used Alex's first name. Which was a first saying he was use to getting called 'Hamilton' or 'Mother fucker' and Thomas was use to getting called 'Jefferson' or 'Macaroni fucker' it was nicknames they picked up over the years.

"No...no I'm not!" Alex squeaks out and Thomas chuckled pushing his ass more across the desk. "When's the last time you had sex with a man Alex? Was it before John died? Or did you go out and have sex with random strangers?" Thomas asked and slowly gradually made his face get closer and closer to the writer. "Before John died...." he squeaked out and Thomas eventually fell off the desk right on top of Hamilton.

The minute Thomas hand 'accidentally' touched Alexander's...pen....it rose a boner being formed. (Boner cast...hehe love you Markimoo) "oops sorry darlin!" Thomas suddenly forced his lips onto Alexander's. His brown eyes widened to the size of the moon (when its nine in the afternoon) seconds later he kissed back pull the Virginia close.

Thomas straddled the smaller man under him and slowly grinded himself onto Alexander. When Thomas pulled away Alex let out small little huffs and Thomas began kissing down Alex's neck. Leaving dark bruises within seconds. Eager to see where this will go Alex tugged at Floofys shirt and he chuckled pulling away and stood grinding.

Removing his vest and shirt throwing it behind Alexander. Alex's jaw dropped at the glorious sight in front of him. Not gonna lie Thomas was in supreme shape. Obviously goes for jogs, unlike Alexander. Who barely eats and sleeps. When he does eat it's usually a sandwich and a bottle of water that Maria would bring to him.

Alexander use to be happy, and not a complete insomniac. He would eat and work out and lived a normal life. But that was when John was alive, and still with him. After the car crash it broke the man. Sending him into a huge depression. All he ever did was write. Hell if it wasn't for his laptop Alexander probably would have ended him self. That's how bad it got, he didn't feel needed in the world.

Thomas began grinding again and Alexander was now letting out small moans. In a flash both where naked and fucking one another without mercy! Quickly both men came and Thomas left smirking as a confused James Madison enters the room....

Fin~

Yes this was rushed! I tried Im sorry! But I have been busy children. Thanks again for 500 reads you guys are da bomb

Sincerely,
                   A cinnamon Roll