He Needs to Know

So this is gonna be based off a book I'm writing. If you wanna know more I might post the book...

That's how it happened, It ended right then and there. I felt my heart dropped as I watched my boyfriend read my journal. He looks at me and his once Emerald green eyes has returned to there greenish brown eyes.

That's all it would take for the spell to where off. Realization and my handwriting of the pages of that notebook where it. I saw hurt in his eyes and pure hate.

"You...put a spell on me?" He asks and I felt my heart shatter. My entire world came crashing down. As my heart raced I felt my knees fall weak. "Babe...I didn't..." I begin and he threw my journal on the ground.

"Don't call me that! I don't give a rats ass! You said you where good and you didn't use it on people! You fucking lied to me!" He says and my body started shaking and he walked up to me and pushed me back.

I lost my balance and fall onto the couch hitting my head on the outer line of it before everything fell dark.....

I sit up sweat dripping down my forehead. I turn and look down on my boyfriend. He was asleep next to me being a peaceful. I pinched my self to see if I was dreaming. That whole scene was a dream...

I have to tell him. He deserves to know the truth.....

Yeah how was zat? Pretty shitty write? I know XD also I just realized everyone is so self conscious of their work. Writers hate their work artist hate their work. I hate everything so everything must be made by me....holy shit...is anything really even real.....or is this all my brain and I'm really like sleeping....is my entire life a dream. Am I gonna wake up one morning as a fifty year old man?

HAH YEET GET THAT DARK SHIT OUT OF HERE!

Sincerely,
                    A Cinnamon Roll...or am I?