SamuelxReader

I just realized I barley write outside of the main couple of characters. And Samuel is literally adorable! Like honestly He is bae! So here we are!

Started Writing: November 16,2028
Wish To Upload:November 21,2018
Actual Upload:November 27, 2018

Time Era: Modern
Time Set: Spring
Warning:NOT-FINISHED

         ☁︎3rd Person ☁︎
        There are many types of people, with everything different. Although two types of people are the bright cheerful people who can light up anyone's day. Then there are the dark people who try to cover up everything. Usually makes depressing jokes and says certain stuff at the wrong time.

Although when those two types come together. Well it's a match made in heaven. Especially in the spring time, when romance is at its peak.

For some people, if your Y/N which technically you are............

Backing out of that crack in the fourth wall!

Y/N spends spring indoors saying their allergies could cause murder. Although their bright and cheerful boyfriend Samuel loves the spring time. Literally one day he came home covered in flowered and grass from rolling in a field.

Y/N of course had to wash Samuel with a hazard mask on. Although one day something was different....

           ☁︎Y/N ☁︎
I sit up feeling actually really good. I get dress into some overalls with shorts and a f/c shirt underneath. Do my hair and (if you do make up do it) I sprint into the kitchen and make breakfast. Almost ten minutes passed before a very tired and messy Samuel emerged.

"MORNING BABE!" I say and kiss his cheek. He mumbles something and I frown and look at him. "What's wrong?" I ask, "I stayed up all night writing a document to prove Hamilton wrong. Now I'm beyond tired and I have a speech to give today. I have been so stressed I just wanna hug!" He says and I giggle hugging him.

"Well go do your speech and then when you come back and we can cuddle and watch movies! Okay?" I ask and he giggles nodding and burrowing his face into my neck. Even through he was taller then I he still somehow always burrowed into me.

He is a gigantic cuddler...

Fin~

Again I didn't feel like finishing this one. The next few will be short saying I haven't felt up to writing!

Sincerely,
                     A Lazy Cinnamon Roll