HamiltonXLaurens

Started Writing:Wednesday, Dec 5
Actual Upload:yeah Dec 5
Time Era:Modern
Time Set: Idk imagination
Warning: Gender Fluid John, fluff, bit of angst....

Eliza's POV
Alexander and I went out for three years. Three years I put up with his bullshit. Three years I made love with him. Three years I was there for him....

And then they walked into our life. John Laurens, the younger, quirky, spunky, John Laurens. A year and a half younger then Alexander and I. Yet the minute Alex first laid eyes on him they sparkled. And I knew I lost him...

I was correct, approximately three weeks later Alex broke up with me. Three months later John and Alexander announced their new relationship. John was beaming! While my heart ached for Alexander.

Just hearing him speak made me drool....although he didn't want me like I wanted him.

John could tell I liked Alex, by the way they looked at me. It just gave me chills. They would glare sharply at me when I giggled or flirted.

Alex belonged to Them and They belonged to Alex....

John's POV
"Will you for five seconds stop ranting about Eliza!" I shake in fear as my angry boyfriend shouts at me. "I'm sorry! I just don't know why she still looks at you that way! Maybe you two are just perfect for each other...I'm just destined to be alone...forever!" I cried out.

Tears now swept down my face and I shook as I cried. "Oh..ugh...baby don't cry!" Alex softened and rushed over to me dropping to his knees. "Calm down baby! I love you and only you!" Alex shushed me and kissed away my tears. I fell into his chest and my eyes flutter shut. His warm arms surrounded me.

He was mine and I was his....

Fin~

Yeah I'm back! This is short but I'll slowly get back up to 2000 word chapters!

Sincerely,
                    A Cinnamon Roll

Word Count: 346