Philip x Reader Pt.2

So this takes place about another month after she found out. They went to the doctors already and it's official. Now they are on their way home to tell the parents....           

Readers POV
I sat in Philips car with the windows rolled down. We where planning on telling his parents then mine. Philip had a hand on my lower thigh and a hand on the wheel. The music played modern day pop but I was to distracted to sing along.

I just looked out the window watching children have fun. Adults be free, and life go on. Knowing that I messed up any chance I had at becoming a doctor. Guess I would have to settle with my back up job of being an artist.

Which wouldn't be that hard, plus I love art. I can also stay home with my baby. Graduation is in a month, meaning I just have to survive a month of high school.

I heard the pebbles crack under the tires as we pulled into the Hamilton's long drive way. As the car got into park I held Philips hand as we went inside. "Hey kiddos!" Eliza says a tired look on her face.

"Mom please go get dad and can we all sit down in the kitchen." Philip request giving my hand a light squeeze. Eliza's eyes glanced at me and I swear I saw her look down at my stomach area. She nodded and rushed off into the direction of Mr.Hamiltons office.

Me and Philip enter the kitchen and I sit on a bar stool. Philip stood next to me and his parents entered. They stood across from us and I glance at Philip. "Sometimes people mess up...father you should know a thing or two about messing up...but we forgive...mother you are the most forgiving person I know." Philip as usual had taken a while to get to the point.

"Yes, and?" Mr.Hamilton says looking uncomfortable. "I'm Pregnant..." I say and Philip looks at me in shock. How did I say that so smoothly I will never know. Eliza wasn't shocked and Alexander's eyes where wide. "You impregnated Thomas Jeffersons daughter! Lord he will have your head! Although way to go son!" Alexander high fived my boyfriend and Eliza just glared at him.

"I thought so..." she whispered. "Are you for sure?" Mr.Hamilton asks. "Honey she has all the symptoms. I've notice Your breast get larger dramatically and you seem to be uncomfortable while walking. Adding to that you raid our pantry at least once a day!" Eliza says and I blush in shock. "Also a Mother always knows! But you two are way too young!" Eliza says and I nodded.

After a while of taking I say my goodbyes and we are off to my house. Eliza says I should keep the baby and pursue my art career. If she has learned anything from being a stay at home mom. Is that things get boring quickly.

"That went better then expected..." Philip says. "Just you wait..." I say and Philip uneasy looks at the road and I watch as he tenses up. Within no time we arrive at my parents. My mother is still sick. Worst actually. She is suppose to go any day now.

I enter and see Sally and my Father talking. "Father, Sally, can we talk?" I ask and Sally gives me a worried look. My father nodded and we went into the dining room. My father sat down but me and Philip stood. "What is it darling?" He asked and removed his glasses.

"I'm pregnant..." I say and he drops his glasses before looking afraid. "Is this a joke?" He asks and we both shake our head. "Leave my sight...Y/N we will talk later..." I nodded and felt tears rise. Philip exited the room and I rushed over to my father. He stood up and hugged me.

"It will be okay..." he whispered into my ear. I was always a daddy's girl so he was extremely protective of me. "I am not mad I'm just kind of disappointed but look at the bright side. Your mother gets to be a Grandma before she past and you get to become a artist. Your still now allowed to parties for the next ten years! Also you have a curfew now, 10:30pm every night" my father kisses my cheek and I walks off.

I exit and look at Philip, he had pain in his eyes. I just hugged him tight. I knew everything would be alright.

Ten Years Later

"Elizabeth Scarlet Hamilton! Get your ass in here and clean this room!" I yell downstairs glancing at my daughters messy room. "Coming Momma! Sorry momma!" She quickly apologized and rushed to pick up her belongings. I was covered in paint and eraser dust while I held my one year old son, Jason Hamilton.

He cooed while playing with my hair. I went into his nursery and began to change his diaper. That's when I suddenly felt sick. I pick up Jason and put him in his crib before running into the hallway bathroom.

Emptying my stomach, third time this week. I can't possibly be pregnant again! Although...we had sex over a month ago. Since we had Jason having sex was more spread out. So it was usually once a month thing. I pulled out s pregnancy test and quickly took it setting the thing down. I exited the bathroom and went into the babies room.

Jason was now bawling until I pick him up and just like Magic he stopped. "Elizabeth! Your grandparents will be here in five minutes I hope your bedroom is clean!" I notice her playing on her iPad in her room. She suddenly looks up and drops the iPad before rushing to clean.

I hear the front door open, "HONEY IM HOME!" I hear from down stairs and Elizabeth squealed. "DADDY!" She cried out and ran down the stairs. I smiled and quickly went into the bathroom.

I picked up the test and brought it to my face. Two lines mean your pregnant~

Great! Here we go again! I go downstairs and hand Jason to Philip before showing him the pregnancy test. "Y/N..." he says and I roll my eyes pecking his cheek. "One more to love!" I say and he chuckled. The door bell rang and Elizabeth ran upstairs to quickly finish up her room.

Philip day Jason in his play pin although he began bawling. So I picked Jason up and Philip answered the door. "Mom,DAD, SIBLINGS, JEFFERSONS! Burr?" Eliza, Alexander, every Hamilton child, and Aaron and Theidosias Burr came in, adding to my father and Sally. Who since my mother died began dating my father.

The night went on and a dinner everyone was sitting down. "So I found out some exciting news!" I say and everyone looks at me. "New family member on the way!" I cheered and everyone began saying congrats. "Philip son you really need to learn to use protection!" Alexander says.

I smile and received multiple hugs from my family.

I fell in love with the jock of the school
Became the mother of his children
And Married him

And then I woke up...

NAH IM KIDDING!

Actual ending
I looked at all my happy family members and smiled. "I love you all!" I say and I knew everything was going to be fine.

All because of a stupid house party....

Fin~
So I might right a at the party chapter if y'all want? This had taken me a while so I hope you guys like!
<3

Sincerely,
                    A Cinnamon Roll