Hercules MulliganXAaron Burr

No one has ever made this a thing, so I am that person that shall make this a thing. Horray, also school started so I can't upload that much but I am writing this at a friends and I am not adding sex! Because that would make things uncomfortable.....Nah I'm kidding we gonna have some smut in this BECAUSE WHY ACTUAL FUCK NOT!

Warning:Life, jerking off, Aaron Burr, he aimed his missile at the sky WAIT! oh god that sounded so bad holy shit im dying XD

Hercules Mulligans POV

Just like Peggy, Hercules was barely every noticed. John and Alexander had a thing, and Lafayette was a frenchman that could kill anyone with a look, but I Hercules Mulligan was always that one guy with the hot pants. I never got to express my true feelings, especially my feelings for one particular man. 

Aaron Burr (sir)

No body expects the oh so strong pants guy to have a crush on Aaron fucking Burr. One of my closest friends worst frienemy just the way his head shines in the sun and how he knows how to keep his mouth shut. And god that smile his smile out shines the brightest sun, my Sir!

I lay in my bed deep in thought of the man, how he was always defended him self and didn't care about how Alexander treated him like shit. I let my hands travel up and down my body imaging the HOLY BIBLE LORD SAVE US ALLL IM GOING TO FIND SOME BLECH THANK YOU FOR READING WE ALMOST TO A HUNDRED READS GOOD BYE AND WEAR YOUR SEATBELTS.....

props to you if you got the reference because you will get nothing because I don't care! yaaaaaayyyy