Chapter 10: Talking about the Past

Meliodas' P.O.V
"So Elizabeth~ What should we do today~?" I smile warmly at her and I could hear her heart speed up as I talked to her. Cute~
"I-I want to take a bath with you in the small lake around the fountain of y-youth!" Does she really...mean that? Damn this woman...really knows how to turn me on..
"Anything for you~" I took my clothes off and got inside the lake with Elizabeth soon joining me after taking her clothes off as well.

Elizabeth's P.O.V
"S-So Meliodas, what s-should we t-talk about?" I began to stutter since I was so nervous and didn't know what to do.
"Let's just talk about our past?" Meliodas suggested to me as I nodded with a smile, and feeling the nervousness going away.
"My mother always treated me like I was her toy. Making me do things she was supposed to do...sending me away. Because of her...my friends are gone. I can never see them again.." I was close to tears and Meliodas began to hug me close to him.

Meliodas' P.O.V
"If I was there with you...I would have took you away from that horrible place. At least we're together now right?" I whisper lovingly in her ear as she began to hug me back. She suffered to...just like me.
"Tell me about you...Meliodas." Elizabeth spoke in her gentle tone and I hesitated but decided to tell her anyway. I trust her after all...
"My father the Demon King wanted me to succeed him. So he trained me non-stop. He would beat me and sometimes starve me or leave me in harsh weather conditions as a child so I could become stronger. He taught me that demons don't need emotions...but you taught me loving someone is okay.."

Elizabeth's P.O.V
"Meliodas...that part of your life is over. I'm here with you...so I won't let you suffer like that ever again.." We both began to shed tears for each other and continued hugging each other...not wanting to let go of the other.
"Elizabeth...I love you."
"I love you as well...Meliodas."