Chapter 65: I love you Elizabeth

Elizabeth's P.O.V
I don't know how long it's been, but I had woken up to see Meliodas holding my hand while I layed in the bed we both shared together.
"Meliodas..." I murmur softly as I smiled warmly at him. I could tell he was very worried about me.
"Elizabeth...I'm so glad you're awake. It's been two days since you fell unconscious." Meliodas spoke in a gentle tone as he kissed my forehead with a smile.
"Did we find a sin in the forest of white dreams?" I ask with a slight blush coating my cheeks.
"Ya~ We found Diane, the serpent sin of envy!" Meliodas spoke happily and I sat up from bed with a tired smile.
"I'd love to meet her." I got up from bed and Meliodas began to help me change into the navy blue bar uniform.
"You look so sexy~" Meliodas teased and began to grope me with a playful smirk on his face.
"D-Don't tease me like that when we're not in a r-relationship!" I shout with a flustered expression and he immediately pulled me into a hug.
"I love you Elizabeth...how about I prove to you that I want to be in a relationship with you? I can start taking you out on dates." Meliodas suggested as I noticed that he was blushing. I found that very adorable and kissed his lips quickly then pulls away.
"I'd like that...now introduce me to Diane!" I giggle happily and watched as Meliodas began to carry me in his arms to take me outside. I wonder why Meliodas won't talk about my right eye? Strange...