Chapter 88: Heading to Vaizel

Elizabeth's P.O.V
We were all having a party outside and Meliodas was by my side the whole time. He didn't want to let me go and I knew he was afraid of me dieing.
"Meliodas I'll be fine y'know? Don't worry so much~" I spoke in a gentle tone as I smiled warmly at Meliodas who was hugging me from behind.
"I'll try for you~" Meliodas spoke cheerfully as he then began to grope my breasts.
"Captain!!" Diane shouted loudly as she glared at Meliodas who was still groping me.
"Don't touch the princess like that!" King sighs while he flew beside Diane.
"Calm down you two~ The captain wants to touch his woman~" Ban smirks playfully at both me and Meliodas. It made my face turn bright red.
"Soft and squishy~" Meliodas whispered into my ear as he groped my breasts even more.
"Don't do that in public!!" I suddenly shouted and I punched Meliodas to the ground. I was shocked that I didn't have control over my words or actions.
"Finally Elizabeth teaches Meliodas a lesson~!" Hawk shouted as he laughed at Meliodas who looked like he was deep in thought.
"I didn't m-mean to...! I didn't have control over my actions or even my words!" I blushed in embarrassment since they were all staring at me.
"It's alright~ Let's just get ready to travel to Vaizel!" Meliodas shouted cheerfully and I knew he was hiding his sadness. Did I hurt him that bad by pushing him away...?
"Why are we going to Vaizel?" I asked in a soft tone as I walked towards Hawk since I decided to give Meliodas some space. It looks like he was sad...
"When you were in a coma, King told us he knew where Diane's sacred treasure was. It's a prize for the Vaizel fighting festival." Ban informed me as I looked at Meliodas who smiled at me but I looked away from him.
"You alright Elizabeth?" Hawk questioned as he looked at my sad expression.
"I-I'm fine Hawk...!" I fake smiled at Hawk who nodded slightly since he was unsure if I was saying the truth.
"Let's get going to Vaizel!!" Meliodas shouted with a cheerful smile and we all nodded in agreement. So we now need to collect the sacred tresures to save the kingdom of Liones.