Chapter 35: Premonition

Meliodas' P.O.V
I was in Baltra's throne room with Zaratras. He was explaining what he saw in his dream. A group called the seven deadly sins will be formed and protect Liones.

Zaratras' P.O.V
I can't believe that seven people who have sinned will guard our kingdom! That shouldn't be possible...
"The kingdom of Liones will be protected by seven sinners!? That's not possible!!"

Merlin's P.O.V
"Rest assured holy knight grand master." I spoke in a calm tone as I had teleported into the throne room with a smirk.
"Who are you!?" Both Baltra and Zaratras shouted with a shocked expression.
"The King's premonitions are really something Meliodas~ Without them, finding the other 5 members would've been near impossible."

Meliodas' P.O.V
I was shocked to see Merlin here. She was my secret ally long ago during the Holy War.
"So the other two are-"
"Of course~ They're you and I." Merlin smirked and I knew what she was getting at.
"Let's find them all and finally defeat the ten commandments!!" I shouted with a determined tone and Zaratras laughed at my silliness.
"Before you go find the other sinners, say goodbye to my daughter. She's still awake even if it's night." Baltra spoke firmly as I nodded. Then I ran out the door to see Elizabeth in the halls clutching onto the teddy bear I had gave her.
"Hey Ellie, can't sleep~?" I smiled happily at Elizabeth while patting her head while I'm on my knees.

Elizabeth's P.O.V
I had overheard my father telling Meliodas to leave for a job. I didn't want him to leave me.
"You're going away for work tomorrow...right Meliodas?" Once I said those words I saw Meliodas flinch slightly.
"Ya~" Even if I'm a child, I could tell he was forcing himself to smile...just for me.
"Do you think you can come back to me right away?" I spoke in a worried tone as he laughed a bit at me.
"Is that what you were worrying about~?" Meliodas smirked playfully at me and laughed.
"Y-Yes..." I murmured with a slight blush coating my cheeks. He then smiled at me for real...
"I promise no matter where I am...I will always come back to you alive." Meliodas spoke with such a loving tone. I knew he was telling me the truth, and so...I placed my trust in him.