Chapter 16: Alone

Meliodas' P.O.V
Elizabeth is gone...for good. I was wandering alone while carrying her dead body on my back as I was holding her feather in my hand. I was going to find a perfect place to revive the goddess forest and leave her body there. Once I found the perfect spot, I digged a small hole and put the feather there and since I didn't have water...I used my own blood then covered it up with dirt. Then the whole forest came back suddenly.
"This is what you wanted...Elizabeth." I murmur to myself as I went to the tall tree and made a comfortable place to leave her body. Once I did though...her body began to vanish.
"Wait! No!!" I began to cry once more and saw her body completely vanish. I don't want to repeat it...her death. I can't bare it.
"Elizabeth...I will find a way to bring you back to me...I promise." I whisper as I left the forest and continued my journey. I was heading to the kingdom of Danafor. To stay there and get stronger so that one day...I can see Elizabeth once again..

Unknown P.O.V
"I shall make you be reincarnated...but you will forget everything. I love you my precious daughter." I whisper softly as I make my daughter be reincarnated.

Suddenly...a baby's cry could be heard in a random kingdom...it was the new reincarnation of...

Elizabeth....