Chapter 91: Reassurance

Meliodas' P.O.V
Ban was signing us up so it was just King and me. I could tell he wanted to say something but he held back.
"What is it King?" I ask cheerfully as King was hugging his pillow close to his chest since I'm sure it made him feel more relaxed.
"Whatever is going on with you and the princess, I want you to know that you can talk to me about it if you want captain." King spoke softly and it surprisingly made me feel better. I was happy to know that I could talk to him.
"Thanks King~" I smirked happily as I patted his head since people were watching us. I wanted them all to think we were kids.
"I'm back~" Ban spoke teasingly and I knew immediately he did something when he was signing us up.
"Everyone who signed up for the fighting festival, gather on the stage for the preliminaries!!" The judge shouted loudly as we all began to gather on the ring.
"Do I really have to do this?" King whined as Ban just grabbed onto his jacket so he wouldn't run off.
"Don't be a baby~" Ban smirked teasingly at King who just sighed. I however was excited that I'd get to fight people.
"Begin!!" The judge shouted as everyone was getting ready to push people out of the ring.
"Now let's get Diane's sacred treasure back!" I shouted loud enough for only Ban and King to hear as we then ran into the fight.