Chapter 25: Fight

Meliodas' P.O.V
I'm so happy she's awake, but...now Liz only has three days left. She will leave me soon...I won't let that happen. Even if it's inevitable...I will try!
"Liz...I missed you so much.." I began to kiss the red head passionately and immediately took off her clothes..

Liz's P.O.V
Meliodas...he looks like he wants to cry. He's trying to concentrate on how to make me feel good...he wants to forget about our curses. So I of course kissed back and let him thrust himself inside me. We needed each other...
"Meliodas...harder...please..."

Meliodas' P.O.V
Liz wanted it to...I need to be rough with her...I was feeling so good being with Liz like this...so I began to thrust harder as I got in Assault Mode.
"Ngh...Liz..." We had sex...we talked about the things that make us happy. Getting to know each other once more. Before we knew it...it was night.

Liz's P.O.V
Meliodas looked so happy that we had alone time together. I was too, but I couldn't help but think about my inevitable death in three days..
"Meliodas...I love you." I saw him blush as he said he loves me to. It was cute~

Meliodas' P.O.V
I started thinking about our baby that we were supposed to have but died because of that red demon...
"Liz..." She looked at me and made a small smile at me.
"I know you were pregnant back then..." Suddenly Liz began to cry...I ruined our moment.

Liz's P.O.V
Why did he have to ask about that!? I thought about it all the time...I feel so guilty and he made those painful memories surface once again.
"I'm leaving..." I couldn't face him right now...I put on the Danafor outfit and looked at him with tears in my eyes.

Meliodas' P.O.V
No...she can't leave. This can't be happening...it's all my fault! I don't want to see her leave me...
"Liz...don't go..." I was hoping Barzad would come back from his mission soon since he left or Wandle to wake up from his nap...someone needs to help me stop her.

"Goodbye Meliodas..."
"No...Liz!!!!!!"