Chapter 27: Destruction of Danafor

Meliodas' P.O.V
It's Liz's 3rd day and suddenly dragons started attacking Danafor. Everything was being destroyed, many women, children, and men were dieing. I got separated from Liz but at least she was with Wandle. I need to go find them!!

Liz's P.O.V
My 3rd day...was the worst day of my life. Dragons were destroying my home...I need to save everyone. Meliodas isn't here with me...
"Wandle, we should find Meliodas!" Wandle had squaked in agreement and we wandered everywhere. We couldn't find him...I saw any people die.

Meliodas' P.O.V
Suddenly during my search for Liz and Wandle...I sensed someone I haven't seen in so long. The ten commandments selflessness...Fraudin. Shit...
"Liz...where ever you are...I'm coming for you!!" I screamed loudly and ran all over Danafor.

Liz's P.O.V
I heard Meliodas' voice...he's coming for me. But he'll be to late...Fraudin of the ten commandments stood before me and Wandle. He's going to kill is both...I'm scared, but even so...I won't give up without a fight.
"Fraudin..."

Fraudin's P.O.V
That goddess is here, that's great~ I will kill her since Meliodas had chose her over us commandments.
"I'm going to kill you, but before that...your friend!" I instantly killed that bird who was beside her and it fell to the ground.

Liz's P.O.V
No...Wandle!! He's dead...it's...all my fault. I couldn't do anything...
"Wandle...I'm sorry." I began to cry and fight the ten commandments selflessness with all my power. I shot a beam of light into the sky and hoped Meliodas saw it. Time passed and I was leaning on a stone pillar. I was so exhausted that I couldn't move...

Fraudin's P.O.V
I stood in front of the goddess who was way to exhausted to move. I smirked at her, it was amusing to see her in a weakened state. I don't understand her though! She accepts death!?
"Die!!" I stabbed the goddess on the right side of her chest and I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see...Meliodas.

Meliodas' P.O.V
I...was to late. That monster stabbed her...she will die soon. And it's all my fault...
"Liz..."