Chapter 46: Day Out

Meliodas' P.O.V
I was waiting outside of Elizabeth's room since she was getting ready for her day out with me. I planned on showing her the town. I was wondering what she'd wear for today.
"Meliodas~! I'm ready!" I looked at the door opened and saw Elizabeth in a blue dress that went to the ground. I thought she looked very beautiful.
"You look very beautiful Ellie~" I smiled at her and saw her cheeks turn slightly red from embarrassment.
"T-Thank you Meliodas! Where a-are we going?" Elizabeth spoke in a soft tone as she began to hold my hand.
"You'll see~" I teased and began walking out of the castle with a smile.
"Meliodas, will you always be by my side?" Elizabeth asked with a warm smile and it made me feel so nostalgic.
"Of course I will Ellie~" Though for some reason, I felt as if I was lieing. I got a very bad feeling that something was going to happen tomorrow...but I don't know what. Anyways, we were in town, looking at the beautiful scenery.
"Meliodas! Can we please go inside that store~?" Elizabeth spoke with an excited expression as she pointed at a toy store.
"Of course~ But after we eat lunch okay?" Elizabeth agreed and we walked into a place that was famous for their fish pie.
"I want fish pie~!" Elizabeth shouted with a smile and it made the customers and even the workers smile at how cute she was.
"Of course Ellie~" I then ordered two fish pies for me and Elizabeth. The worker said it was on the house but I still paid him. He was very nice to both me and Elizabeth.
"Time to eat~!" Elizabeth declared and began eating her fish pie and I too began to eat my food as well. After some time we both finished eating and went into the store Elizabeth wanted to go to.
"Meliodas, can I get that?" Elizabeth pointed at an emerald dragon plushie and it got me curious as to why she would want that.
"Yes you can, but why Ellie?" I asked and she then began to smile then hugged me.
"B-Because it'll remind me of you when you're gone on missions!" Elizabeth shouted with a smile and a light blush coating her cheeks.
"I'll buy it for you then~" I began to smile at how adorable Elizabeth was being. Once I bought the plushie for her, we slowly made our way back to the palace. Though I still couldn't shake off the feeling of dread...