Chapter 90: Best Friend

Meliodas' P.O.V
Ban, King, Hawk and I were now in the town of Vaizel. I noticed that Ban really did listen and went shirtless with an apron.
"I can't believe you went shirtless with an apron Ban~" I sighed at him while he just smirked at me.
"I don't know if I wanna join the fighting festival.." King murmurs softly as I began to smirk at him while patting his shoulder.
"Listen King, don't you want to see how happy Diane will be when you win her sacred treasure~?" I spoke in a teasing tone and saw that he began to blush in embarrassment.
"Ya~! I do want to see her happy!!" King shouted as we all began to laugh at how he was acting.
"I'm going to be selling our ale~!" Hawk shouted cheerfully as he ran off with an excited expression.
"What's going on between you and the princess?" Ban asked in a serious tone and I stayed quiet. I didn't want to talk about it since it was my fault to begin with. I can't help her...
"It's nothing~" I spoke cheerfully as we began to sign up for the fighting festival.

Elizabeth's P.O.V
I don't understand...there was that woman who sounds and looks exactly like me. But why? Maybe it's just a bad dream...
"Elizabeth you awake yet?" I heard Diane ask as she sat outside of the window.
"I'm fine now!" I spoke cheerfully as Diane put her hand through the window to carry me outside.
"What happened between you and the captain?" Diane asked in a concerned tone and I began to cry. I couldn't hold in my emotions anymore...
"When I punched Meliodas to the ground and yelled at him...it looked like I made him remember something sad. So I decided to give him some space..." Diane began to rub my head gently using one finger since she might hurt me.
"He's the idiot okay? Don't be sad Elizabeth...I'm here for you." Diane spoke in a gentle tone and I started to calm down a bit. She's my best friend...it's thanks to her that I'm becoming happy once more.