Chapter 82: Sir King?!

Elizabeth's P.O.V
Hawk and I had gotten so far from the battle between that holy knight. How did she know about Liz? Did Meliodas still love her after all...?
"Elizabeth don't listen to what that holy knight said! It's true that Meliodas has a place for Liz in his heart and there will always be one, but...he loves you now! He promised he'd always be with you didn't he?" Hawk spoke in a firm tone and it made me realize how much of a fool I was for doubting Meliodas' love for me. He does care about me...and he always will!
"You're right Hawk! Meliodas does love me~" I began to smile while sitting on his back. I believe both Meliodas and Diane will return without fail.
"Now let's get you somewhere safe!" Hawk shouted with a smile on his face while I saw King the sloth sin of the Seven Deadly Sins up ahead. He looks like he's talking with someone! Hawk stopped running once we arrived right in front of King.
"Your Sir King right?" I spoke in a gentle tone while smiling at him since I wanted him to feel safe around me.
"And you are?" King spoke in a calm tone while glaring at me slightly.
"I'm Elizabeth! I'm dating Meliodas, he's your captain right?" I began to laugh at his shocked expression. I found it amusing, but...it reminded me of someone in my memories. But who could it be...?