Chapter 48: The Fractured Princess

Merlin's P.O.V
I transported the captain someplace where he can be safe. I then left Elizabeth outside since it was the only place where I couldn't get caught. Once I knew they were both safe, I made my escape.

Third Person's P.O.V
Dreyfus found Elizabeth injured and took her to the infirmary. He got the king to come see his daughter since he was very worried about her. Dreyfus left the infirmary since Baltra wanted to be alone with her, the doctor was of course there so he could fix Elizabeth's injuries. After a while...Elizabeth had woken up.

Baltra's P.O.V
My daughter had finally woken up! I felt so relieved and now I can let Veronica and Margaret know she was now okay.
"Elizabeth are you okay?" I asked and she looked at me with confusion. I suddenly had a vision that she ran away from the kingdom...but why?
"Who are you? And who's Elizabeth?" Elizabeth spoke softly and the doctor looked at me with a serious expression.
"It seems the princess has forgotten everything...even her own name." The doctor spoke firmly and I then blamed myself for not being able to save my own daughter from this.
"I'm a princess...?" Elizabeth asked and we couldn't even answer her own questions since we were both shocked...