Chapter 64: Right Eye

Elizabeth's P.O.V
Meliodas and I had to quickly put our clothes on so Hawk didn't get suspicious. Meliodas said he'd go downstairs to talk with Hawk while I combed my hair. As I stared into the mirror...I started to feel like I wanted to remember something.
~Flashback~
"Hey Meliodas! Stop fooling around~" I spoke with a warm smile and Meliodas stopped groping me.
"Sure Liz~ Anyways, let's go on a date!" Meliodas smiled cheerfully and I nodded with a blush coating my cheeks. He then pulled me into a kiss..
~Flashback Ends~
What was that...? I'm Liz...? That's impossible...but why did I start thinking about that? Liz is dead...
"Come on Elizabeth~! We arrived at the forest of white dreams!" Meliodas shouted from downstairs and I felt different somehow. Like...there was something knew about me. My right eye was aching bad...but I didn't want to worry Meliodas.
"I'm coming~!" I try my best to smile and run downstairs to see Meliodas and Hawk talking. We all walked outside and into the forest of white dreams...it looked super foggy and it scared me. I then realized that my panties went missing. But why..? I put them on!
"You alright Elizabeth?" Meliodas asked with a playful smirk on his face and I assured him that I was fine. My right eye began to hurt even more and I screamed. Meliodas immediately ran to me and began to hold my hand gently. As if I would break at any given moment...
"It...hurts.." I murmur softly and point to my right eye. Once I said that, Meliodas looked afraid and was shaking. He moved my bang that was covering my right eye and was shocked at what he saw.
"Golden with the goddess symbol..." Meliodas murmurs and pulled me into his arms. My bang was once again covering my right eye. Hawk was worried about me...
"Meliodas..." I spoke softly and suddenly everything went black. I could hear Meliodas and Hawk shouted my name with a worried tone. I couldn't help it...I was so tired. I couldn't wake up...