Chapter 61: Celebration

Elizabeth's P.O.V
All of the townspeople were in the Boar Hat to celebrate getting their water back. Meliodas was watching me take people's orders with an amused expression.
"W-Who ordered the meat p-pie?" I ask with an embarrassed expression. I had forgotten who had made the order. So embarrassing...
"I did!" A man shouted and as I made my way towards him, I tripped and fell to the ground while the meat pie splattered on his face.
"S-Sorry!" I shout with a slight blush and Mead began to laugh at my failures.
"You don't know how to work~?" Mead teased and I began to pout at him. Then a woman walked to him, yelling him to stop being rude or she'll send him to the forest of white dreams.
"Forest of white dreams?" I ask with a confused tone. I never heard of that place before.
"It's a place even the holy knight's are are afraid to go to!" Mead shouted as he pleaded to the woman not to take him there.
"I've got my eye on you~" The woman teased as I walked outside with a sad expression. I sat on the ground...thinking about my father and sisters. Meliodas walked outside the bar as well since he sensed something approaching.
"Sorry Sir Meliodas...I should be working now, but...Mead and the others reminded me of times with my father." I spoke softly as Meliodas kept looking at the sky.
"Is that right?" Meliodas spoke calmly and I felt sad that I can't do anything for my people.
"I'm too weak...the kingdom of Liones doesn't have a chance with me..." I sighed and thought about how many people are suffering in Liones.
"You found me didn't you? If it hadn't been for you, they'd have no chance at all!" Meliodas spoke with a smile while still looking at the sky.
"So you think there's something I'm meant to do?" I ask with a small smile while looking at Meliodas nodding yes.
"There's something I'm meant to do too.." Meliodas murmurs and suddenly a spear was falling from the sky. Meliodas caught the spear but crashing into buildings in the process.
"Sir Meliodas!!" I scream loudly and saw Meliodas throw the spear back into the sky. What just happened...?