A Danafor Christmas

This is a story of Meliodas spending Christmas with Liz and a little bit of Wandle. Also regarding my story the "3,000 year journey", I'll start book 2 soon! Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy New Year!!
                 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Meliodas' P.O.V
Today is December 24, meaning it's Christmas! I haven't gotten anything for Liz yet and she's my girlfriend for crying out loud!! What should I do? I could get Wandle to distract her while I go shopping.
"Hey Wandle!" I spoke in my usual cheerful tone ad Wandle began to fly closer to me.
"Yes?" Wandle squaked loudly as he landed on my head and it made me smile everytime he does that.
"I'm going to go shopping for Liz's Christmas present so distract her for me okay buddy?" I smile happily at Wandle who nodded in agreement. Meanwhile Liz walked downstairs in her Danafor uniform.
"What did you tell Wandle?" Liz asked curiously as she stared at me with a warm smile on her face. So beautiful...
"To hang out with you since I'll be busy~" Once I said those words, I noticed Liz became sad. I felt bad, but I had to do this for her.
"I understand idiot, just come back soon okay?" Liz spoke in a gentle tone as she hugged me close to her chest while I hugged her back.
"I promise I'll do my best to hurry back~" I leaned up and kissed Liz and she kissed back with a reddened face.
"I love you Meliodas!" Liz shouted in a loving tone as I began to walk out of the house.
"I love you too Liz~" I spoke in a teasing tone as I completely walked out of the house and roamed Danafor. Hoping to find the perfect present for my lover Liz.

Liz's P.O.V
I was hurt by the fact Meliodas left...especially today on Christmas Eve. I wonder if he forgot what day it is? That idiot...leaving me.
"Did Meliodas tell you where he was going?" I asked Wandle who began to twitch. I knew he only did that when he got nervous.
"Getting a present for someone!" Wandle squaked nervously as he tried to avoid looking at my eyes. A present...? For who?
"Who's the present for?" I spoke firmly and Wandle then said it was for a woman he's in love with. So he's in love with someone else...? So has he been cheating on me? To think I was giving him the painting of him, Wandle, and myself as his Christmas present.
"I want to be alone..." I spoke firmly and walked outside, ignoring Wandle's loud squaks. I wandered Danafor and passed by a store that sells jewelry. Through the window I saw Meliodas talking to the princess of Danafor and it got me very upset. I walked away and ran into the prince of Danafor.
"Hello holy knight Liz! I've been looking for you." The Prince spoke in a gentle tone as he kissed my hand in a polite way.
"Why have you been looking for me?" I ask the prince in a soft tone as he suddenly pulled me into his arms. I was confused on what he was doing but I didn't fight it since he is of the Danafor royal family.
"I know a lot about you from my father and I want you to be my wife-" The Prince was cut off by Meliodas who pulled me into my arms. It made my heart race at the thought.
"Sorry your highness but Liz is my woman so don't touch her like that again ok?" Meliodas spoke in a firm yet kind tone since he didn't want to disrespect the royal family.
"My apologies." The Prince stated softly as he walked away from us and I pulled away from Meliodas' grasp.
"Don't touch me idiot! Who said that I was yours?" I spoke in a angry tone and saw that Meliodas looked hurt by my words.
"You're my girlfriend." Meliodas stated in a soft tone as I noticed him holding a small box in his hand.
"Just go back to the princess you're in love with-" Meliodas cut me off by holding me in his arms once again and ran home. We immediately went to our room and he pinned me to the bed.
"You saw? You do realize that the princess was helping me right~?" Meliodas spoke in a teasing tone as he looked into my eyes.
"Helping you with what?!" I shouted with a frustrated expression and tried to get Meliodas off of me.
"Pick a ring out for you silly~" Meliodas smiled at me and I stopped pushing him away and soon began to blush in embarrassment.
"R-Ring?" I stuttered out as Meliodas got off of me and got down on one knee while he was on the floor.
"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Meliodas spoke in a loving tone and I began to cry tears of joy.
"Yes! I will marry you!!" I shouted with a flustered expression and Meliodas then put the ring on my ring finger. So now I'm engaged to the man I truly love.
"Merry Christmas you jealous girl~" Meliodas teased and I pouted at his stupidity. But still...I love him.
"Here's your present idiot~" I handed him the painting and saw that he began to cry tears of joy as well.
"Thank you.." Meliodas murmurs softly and I hugged him close to me. This is by far the best Christmas ever...I'm with Meliodas after all.