Chapter 39: Finding Gowther

Meliodas' P.O.V
Almost all the sins were in the same place. Merlin said that Gowther was in the castle dungeon. I was making my way down when I ran into Elizabeth...
"Meliodas...you're back?" Her innocent voice sounded so beautiful...but I wasn't done with my mission yet. Not until I get Gowther...
"I'm not done with my mission yet Ellie~ I'll visit you as soon as I can~!" I spoke happily and ran off without looking back. If I looked at her face, I would abandon the mission and just hug her close to me. I knew she was sad that I couldn't spend time with her...I will later. Once I reached the dungeon, I saw Gowther in chains. I knew him from 3,000 years ago. He was one of the ten commandments.
"Hey Gowther~" I spoke cheerfully and he looked up at me with an emotionless expression. I saw him look into my mind and I knew what he saw. My memories with Elizabeth and me wanting him to join the Seven Deadly Sins.
"I will join the Seven Deadly Sins, and I will also try to help you with your curse. Merlin knows as well right? We'll both help you and the princess." Gowther spoke in a emotionless tone yet I knew he felt sad for me.
"Thank you Gowther~ Now let's go to the others!" I easily broke Gowther free and we made our way to the others. We were all in Baltra's throne room and he had Elizabeth in his arms. She was crying...
"The Seven Deadly Sins, you all will be the ones strong enough to defeat the ten commandments and protect my daughter Elizabeth! Is that understood?" Baltra spoke firmly as he was trying to comfort Elizabeth...I was the one who made her cry...he knew that too.
"Yes~" I acted happy so I wouldn't worry the others, but I promised myself I'd make Elizabeth happy. And now, all of the seven sinners are in one place.