Chapter 77: Sorrowfilled Siblings

Elizabeth's P.O.V
"I'm not Ban's woman! I'm his friend and I won't let you hurt him!!" I shouted and glared at King while protecting both of the children.
"Being Ban's ally...really? Do you know what he did?!" King shouted and took out his spear from Ban's chest. He aimed his spear at me and growled.
"She's the captain's woman and I won't let you touch her!" Ban glared at King as his wounds healed. Right as He was about to attack King, Meliodas and the others appeared.
"What's going on~?" Meliodas asked with his usual playful smile as he hit Ban on the head.
"Meliodas!!" I shouted happily with a slight blush coating my cheeks. Meliodas winked at me and it made my heart race.
"That little boy was trying to kill me and Elizabeth!" Ban whined and Meliodas flinched at the part where Ban mentioned me.
"Well that little boy is King~" Meliodas played off what King was trying to do, most likely to keep his emotions in check so he wouldn't lose control.
"How can he possibly be-" Ban was cut off by Diane as she smiles at King.
"King~! I'm so happy to see you again!!" Diane shouted cheerfully and King just flew away right as Diane welcomed him. So most likely King is in love with Diane. How cute~
"Meliodas we need to go back to the Boar Hat and feed these two kids!" I shouted seriously and Meliodas nodded in agreement. We all arrived in the Boar Hat and Ban began to cook food for the two kids.
"Ban's food!!" Hawk shouted as he drooled while eyeing the food Ban was preparing for the kids.
"Calm down pork ball~" Meliodas smirked playfully at Hawk and it made me laugh a bit.
"What's your names?" I asked both of the children with a warm smile on my face.
"I'm Ellen...my brothers name is Brams." Ellen spoke in a gentle tone as she smiled at me. ( I don't remember the little boy's name. I don't even know if they said his name xD ) Ban finished cooking and handed the food to Ellen and Brams. I smiled at the two children while they were eating the food prepared by Ban. Though the children looked familiar to me...like I met them before. But the little boy looked like he wanted to tell me something important...but what?