Chapter 81: Guila Arrives

Elizabeth's P.O.V
Meliodas was hugging me from behind and I was confused on why he would do something like that.
"Meliodas..." I spoke softly and began to blush slightly in embarrassment.
"I'll never let you go...I promise." Meliodas spoke firmly and was holding onto me tighter than before.
"Can you really keep that promise dragon sin Meliodas~?" I looked ahead to see a holy knight and Meliodas immediately stood in front of me in a protective stance, same with Diane.
"I won't let you touch her!!" Meliodas shouted seriously as he glared at the holy knight standing before us.
"Meliodas...I'm scared." I murmur as I put my hand on Meliodas' shoulder while I stared at the holy knight.
"I'm Guila~ And Meliodas can't protect you princess. He will easily leave you if he needed to y'know?" Guila smirked at me and I knew that she was just trying to get me to hate Meliodas.
"Your mind games won't work!" I shouted and the holy knight just laughed at me.
"I learned a lot about Meliodas~ I know he still loves Liz! The person he failed to protect. Do you want to end up with her fate?!" Guila shouted and I began to cry suddenly. I was thinking about the cruel way Liz must've died.
"Shut up!!!" Meliodas screamed as he ran at Guila so he could fight her on his own.
"Captain...!" Diane shouted ran to the holy knight as well so she could help Meliodas in battle.
"Hawk! Get Elizabeth out of here!!" Meliodas screamed and Hawk nodded in understanding.
"Stay safe you two...!!" I shouted as I got on Hawk's back as he began to run away from the battle. I hope they'll come back to me...