Chapter 62: Just For Today

Elizabeth's P.O.V
After what happened in Vanya village, we immediately left. I had told Meliodas about the forest of white dreams already so we were on our way there.
"Do you really think a sin would be there?" I ask with a smile as Meliodas stood beside me.
"Probably~" Meliodas shrugs with a playful smile making me laugh.
"You mean we came here without any solid evidence!?" Hawk shouted with a frustrated tone and Meliodas just eyed me.
"S-Sir Meliodas..?" I spoke with a slight blush coating my cheeks and Meliodas then began to grope me.
"Soft and squishy~" Meliodas teased and continued to grope me even more.
"Kyaa~! S-Sir Meliodas!!" I shout with a flustered expression and Hawk got Meliodas off of me.
"You pervert!!" Hawk shouted loudly and I just sweatdropped at the two.
"I was just doing a uniform check~! Meliodas whined and eyed me once again. I can't do this anymore...I need to speak with him.
"Sir Meliodas can we go to our room?" I ask in a gentle tone causing Meliodas to carry me in his arms and take us to his room. He closed the door and layed me on his bed.
"What is it Elizabeth~?" Meliodas was on top of me with a smirk on his face. I want him to touch me...even if it's just for today.
"I know you don't love me, but...can we make love?" I ask in a soft tone and blush in embarrassment as Meliodas nodded with a blush of his own.
"Are you sure about this?" Meliodas asked seriously and I looked into his emerald eyes.
"Yes...Sir Meliodas." And with that..Meliodas kissed my lips lovingly. I of course kissed back...for some reason, this moment seemed familiar to me...but why?