Chapter 11: Lustful Goddess

Elizabeth's P.O.V
It's been exactly 5 days since Meliodas stayed here with me. Our lives were absolutely perfect. Though I couldn't help shake the feeling that something was going to happen.
"Hey Meliodas..." I spoke in a soft tone and he turned his head to face me with a worried expression.
"Is something wrong Elizabeth..?" His voice...sounded so scared. Like he was afraid of something. I began to read his heart.. "I don't want to lose Elizabeth...is she going to send me away..?" His thoughts we're filled with worry and fear...that idiot.

Meliodas' P.O.V
"I'm not sending you away silly. I just wanted to know what you would do without me?" Is she really asking that question!? I won't lose her...not ever. I will fight for what's mine.
"I won't lose you so I don't have to worry about that.." I began to hug her close to my chest and I felt her warm hands hug me back.
"Thank you...Meliodas." The sound of her voice makes me feel at peace. I won't let her die right before my eyes. I want to protect her...Elizabeth is my everything..

Elizabeth's P.O.V
"You're so adorable y'know? Especially when you growl~" I decided to tease him and I suddenly saw him go into demon form.
"Naughty goddess you are~ Teasing a demon!" His voice made me feel like pulling him closer to me...
"Meliodas...please t-touch me.." I murmur in a lust-filled tone as he begun to take all of our clothes off.
"Whatever my goddess wants, she gets~" That day and night...was filled with love and happiness..

"...Our happy moment we spent together..."