Chapter 14: Beginning of the End

Credit to the picture is thegoddesssini on Instagram. There's still more chapters so don't you guys worry~

Meliodas' P.O.V
It was now day 7. Early in the morning I had went to go get breakfast for myself since Elizabeth wanted to be alone for a bit. I wonder why?
"Elizabeth sure has been acting strange~" I hummed to myself as I was close to the big goddess tree but was far enough to give her some space for a while.

Elizabeth's P.O.V
I found out that I'm pregnant but used magic so Meliodas wouldn't notice...but I don't know what to do. Will he still love me?
"Oh how I wish what Meliodas wanted to originally steal was me and not the fountain of youth..." I murmur softly and hadn't yet realized that Meliodas was behind me.

Meliodas' P.O.V
"We need to talk Elizabeth~" I smirked playfully as she turned around to face me with a flustered expression.
"Kyaa~!! Y-You surprised me!" Her voice was heavenly to me..
"Elizabeth...I love you so much. Everything about you is beautiful. I want to spend eternity with you, so...please do me the honor of marrying me..?"

Elizabeth's P.O.V
"Meliodas...yes!!" I shouted with a warm smile and jumped into Meliodas' arms for a hug. Suddenly a red demon appeared and started burning down the goddess forest.
"What just happened!?" Meliodas screamed as he pulled me closer to him to protect me.
"A red demon? But how...? The goddesses sealed them away during the Holy War...!"

Meliodas' P.O.V
"Is the fountain of youth okay?!" I shouted with worry as I worried if Elizabeth would be safe..
"Don't worry, I made sure of it!" I looked to see Elizabeth holding the fountain of youth in her hands.
"Good...now get out of here!!"
"No you need to come with me!! Please..." Her voice...was so sad and was filled with fear. If I killed the red demon, I might lose control. I don't want her here...
"I'm going to kill it!" I shouted as I destroyed one of the red demon's hearts. I looked towards Elizabeth as I suddenly sensed a new life within her...a baby! I had let my guard down not realizing the red demon was going to kill me..

Elizabeth's P.O.V
"No Meliodas! Watch out!!" I screamed loudly and suddenly the red demon had stabbed a hole in my stomach...where the baby was. I fell to the ground in a pool of my own blood. Meliodas was also injured and layed beside me..
"Meliodas...drink it...please..." I dropped the cup for it to be caught by Meliodas.
"No...you drink it..." Meliodas spoke in a weak tone since all his hearts were destroyed. His last heart was close to bursting..

Meliodas' P.O.V
"I dont...have...the strength..." I murmur and start to slowly close my eyes. I lost our baby...I don't want to lose her as well. Elizabeth grabbed the cup from my hands and drank it. But then began to kiss me, giving me the liquid instead.
"No...Elizabeth..." The red demon almost crushed us both, but I jumped out of the way with her in my arms..
"Idiot..."