Chapter 31: Liones Kingdom

"Want to come to Liones?"

Meliodas' P.O.V
I was shocked that the king offered me to come along with him. I of course accepted the offer since it would be best to have a new start. Both for me and...Elizabeth.

Baltra's P.O.V
Meliodas had accepted the offer and we were on our way back to Liones. He was riding on the horse with Zaratras while holding onto the child protectively.
"Well Meliodas, we'll arrive in Liones shortly."

Zaratras' P.O.V
Meliodas was a rather strange boy. He looked as if he went through so much and is oddly mature for someone his age. He's just a kid, and yet acts like an adult.
"Meliodas, what's that child's name? Does she have one?"

Meliodas' P.O.V
Her name...I will give her the same one. After all, it's apart of her curse. Besides, he always loved her name.
"Her name is...Elizabeth."
~Flashback~
"Hey Meliodas~" Elizabeth's voice was so soft and gentle. The smile she makes...just for me.
"Yes Elizabeth~?" I spoke with my usual playful smirk asI began to grope her.
"Pervert! A-Anyways, I want to cuddle with you~" Elizabeth spoke with a pout as a blush began to coat her cheeks. How cute~
"We can cuddle any day~" I smiled at her and we began to cuddle while watching the fountain of youth...together.
~Flashback Ends~
Someday when this Elizabeth is older...she will inevitably die in three days once she remembers everything. I won't allow it to happen. I will be very careful on how I act or what I say to her. I will find a way to break this curse...!!