Halloween Short Part 2

LEMON WARNING, DON'TREAD IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO THAT SORTOF THING.

Meliodas' P.O.V
It was night now and everyone was in their rooms. Elizabeth was drunk yet I wasn't~ I pinned her to our bed and looked at her red face.
"Elizabeth~" I said her name in a teasing tone as I began groping her breasts through her mummy costume.
"Ah...Meliodas...stop teasing..." Elizabeth moaned slightly as she looked at me with lust-filled eyes. I knew she wanted me just as much as I wanted her.
"Tell me what you want~ I can't give you something you haven't fully asked for y'know~?" I teased once again and continued groping her plump breasts.
"Meliodas please...make me yours...!" Elizabeth spoke firmly as I then pulled her into a loving kiss. While we were kissing, I was slowly taking off my clothes and left her in her mummy costume since I thought she looked very sexy in it. I pulled away from the kiss and inserted one finger into her core.
"M-Meliodas!!" Elizabeth moaned loudly as I then inserted another finger inside her.
"Ya like that don't you Elizabeth~?" I pulled my fingers out and licked her juices off.
"Meliodas..." Elizabeth moaned my name and I began licking her lips, asking for entrance. She gladly gave in and I stuck my tongue inside her mouth as we fought for dominance. I of course won and groped her breasts once more but more roughly. Elizabeth gasped and pulled away from the kiss to moan.
"Elizabeth are you sure?" I asked Elizabeth since she wasn't that drunk. She could still understand what she's getting herself into.
"I'm sure...Meliodas. I love you..." Elizabeth murmurs softly and I kissed her lovingly then pulled away with a smile.
"I love you too Elizabeth~" I spoke in a gentle tone and thrusted myself inside her already wet core.
Ah~ Meliodas!" Elizabeth moaned my name and I knew this was her first time. Her power kept it from making her feel pain. I'm glad that I wasn't hurting her. I began to thrust even harder and faster.
"Ngh...Elizabeth..." I grunted Elizabeth's name and pulled her naked body close to me.
"Meliodas...!!" Elizabeth released and soon after I did as well. I pulled out of her and began cuddling with her. I was finally together with the woman I love...and I plan to never let her go.