Chapter 30: Happiness

Meliodas' P.O.V
I told the king and Zaratras about what happened. That I was not responsible for the dragon attack, but I was the one who destroyed all of Danafor from losing control. I didn't tell them about the curses though...I was holding Elizabeth protectively in my arms and hoped she was alright..

Zaratras' P.O.V
Meliodas told us everything that happened. I felt bad for the boy for losing his loved one, but he's responsible for many innocents dieing.

Baltra's P.O.V
When Meliodas told us his story, I felt pity for him. To be honest, I would probably act the same way if that happened to me.
"Since what you've done was a sin, you'll be hereby known as the dragons sin of wrath. Now introduce yourself since you apparently know about us."

Meliodas' P.O.V
I looked at the king and Zaratras with tears still falling out of my eyes. I still couldn't forget the face Liz made when she...died.
"My name...is Meliodas."
~Flashback~
I was walking in Danafor to hear screaming of my fellow holy knights. I see a red head girl...but over time I convinced my comrades to let her come with me. I took her back to my house and began cooking for us both.
"Hey you!" Liz shouted as I turned around to face her with a warm smile.
"Yes~?" I spoke in a happy tone to hide my pain of seeing her yet again in a new life.
"Why did you save me? You naive idiot...! Do-gooder..." Liz murmurs with frustration as she cried. I saved her...because I love her. Why else would I do that...for her?
~Flashback Ends~
I just want to save her...I don't want to see her die again...not ever!!

Baltra's P.O.V
That boy...I can tell his heart is so broken that no one could fix it. Maybe the child will help him be happy once again.
"Well Meliodas, want to come with us to the kingdom of Liones?"