Chapter 78: Memories Resurfacing

Elizabeth's P.O.V
While the two children were eating, I noticed they kept their distance from Meliodas. I didn't understand why they would do that. I was outside for a while to get some air and Meliodas followed me.
"You alright Elizabeth?" Meliodas asked with a worried expression as he groped my breasts. I knew this was his way of trying to reassure me, and I didn't mind his touch.
"I'm fine, it's just...I feel like I knew the two kids. I don't remember where though..." I spoke softly and Meliodas stopped groping me and began to hug me close to him.
"Don't think about it alright~?" Meliodas smiles cheerfully and I nodded in agreement.
"Your right, thank you Meliodas. But I have some questions for them.." I spoke in a gentle tone and walked inside the bar while Meliodas followed.
"What's wrong Elizabeth?" Hawk asked worriedly as I sat on the same table with the children and Ban.
"The boy told me about the Necropolis but said they were rumors~" Ban whined and I knew the tone in his voice. He was secretly telling me that he didn't believe what the little boy was saying.
"Can you please tell us how to get to the Necropolis?" I spoke in a gentle tone and the little boy stayed quiet while the little girl was ready to talk.
"Memories of your loved one will take you where you want to go...I'm sorry, but...that's all I know." Ellen spoke shyly and I smiled at her while hugging her.
"Thank you Ellen!" I shouted happily and it made her laugh slightly. Ban got up from his seat and rubbed Ellen's head softly.
"Thanks a lot Elaine~" Ban spoke with a smile on his face and I then realized that he was talking about a dead lover maybe?
"M-My name is Ellen.." The little girl spoke softly and I went to Meliodas with a smile. I felt really attached to those kids for some odd reason. Then suddenly everything went black...I didn't understand why.
~Flashback~
"Ellen~ Brams! Let's go to the park now since your parents are working~!!" Liz shouted happily as she ran towards the park with both Ellen and Brams.
~Flashback Ends~
Liz knew Ellen and Brams...but why...do I feel so attached to them? I never met them...only Liz did.