Chapter 37: Finding Diane

Meliodas' P.O.V
I was on my one and I needed to find a giant named Diane. I was walking on a dirt road and saw a group of Liones knights shouting at a giant. I wonder if she's Diane?
"Hey back off!" I shouted at the knights and they started attacking me. Though I easily dodged and beat them up.

Diane's P.O.V
I was being insulted by the Liones knights. They were making fun of my height and they said they would kill me. Suddenly a blonde boy came and beat them up for me..Once the knights ran away he looked at me and smiled.
"Were you scared? Don't worry, it's over now!" The blonde boy spoke in a warm tone and I felt my heart accelerate. No one had ever asked if I was scared...
"I'm fine...thanks." Those were the only words I could utter as I blushed slightly at the boy.
"I'm Meliodas~ What's your name?" So his name was Meliodas...what a cool name.
"I'm Diane!" I suddenly got the confidence to speak without stuttering. It made me feel proud...
"Well Diane~ Would you like to join the Seven Deadly Sins?" Meliodas spoke with a playful smirk and I smirked back at him.
"Nope~" I spoke in a teasing tone and it made him laugh. I liked his laugh...
"Well Diane, I think we'll get along just fine!" Meliodas smiled as we then began to make our way to the Kingdom of Liones.