Chapter 87: Smiles

Elizabeth's P.O.V
I went inside the bathroom so I could take a bath. Meliodas of course began to join me because he was afraid I'd go into a coma again. It was still the afternoon and no one knew that I was awake yet. I wanted to surprise them after my bath with Meliodas.
"You look sexy~" Meliodas spoke in a teasing tone as he eyed my naked body and I looked at his naked body as well.
"M-Meliodas...!" I shouted with a flustered expression as he began to grope my breasts while I was filling the bath up with warm water.
"I missed feeling you up~" Meliodas spoke in a playful tone as one of his hands trailed down my stomach and onto my entrance.
"Meliodas...please..." I moan softly as he carried me into the bath and I was leaning on his chest.
"Do you want something princess~?" Meliodas continued to tease me and rubbed his member on my bottom. He knew what kind of effect he had on me. Especially now...
"I want you...inside me." I stated in a soft tone as I noticed Meliodas began to smirk at my blushing face.
*!!LEMON AHEAD¡¡ DON'T READ IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO THAT SORT OF THING!!*

"Anything for you~" Meliodas spoke in a deep tone as he thrusted himself in my entrance but from behind.
"Ah~ M-Meliodas...!" I began to moan loudly as he thrusted himself inside me at a quick pace.
"You're mine~ You understand don't you?" Meliodas spoke firmly as he grunted while he still continued to thrust inside me.
"I'm yours! Only you..!!" I moaned even more as I reached my climax. Moments later, Meliodas cummed inside me. Then we actually took a bath this time and got dressed.
"Ready Elizabeth?" Meliodas spoke cheerfully as he began to grope my behind and it made me moan slightly.
"Y-Yes!" I spoke in a gentle tone as a blush coated my cheeks. He was wearing his usual outfit while I was wearing the navy blue  bar uniform. We began to walk downstairs and everyone was shocked to see me awake.
"Elizabeth!" Ban shouted with a shocked expression.
"I knew you'd wake up!!" Hawk shouted as he began to cry tears of joy.
"I'm glad you're awake! Let's tell Diane!!" King shouted as we all went outside to inform Diane about me waking up.
"You're finally awake!!" Diane shouted as she pulled me away from Meliodas and was now holding me in her hands.
"I'm so happy to see you're doing well Lady Diane!" I shouted with a warm smile on my face and I then noticed Meliodas was glaring at Diane.
"She's mine now captain~" Diane teased and we all began to laugh happily, even Meliodas was laughing as well. I'm finally back...