Chapter 69: Date

Elizabeth's P.O.V
Meliodas was downstairs in the bar waiting for me to get ready for our date. He told me to wear something comfortable so I put on black tights and a burgundy ( red ) turtle neck sweater. I walked downstairs and saw that Meliodas was shocked to see me in this outfit.
"Same as Liz..." I heard him whisper faintly and he began to grope me, and in front of Hawk!
"M-Meliodas~!!" I shouted with a flustered expression and it made Meliodas happy that he had this effect on me.
"You swine!!" Hawk shouted with a frustrated expression and pushed Meliodas off of me. I looked at Meliodas with a warm smile and suddenly I heard his thoughts!!
"I need to forget about Liz...Elizabeth is the one I love. I will protect her. I will find a way to break her cur-" I was snapped out of my thoughts and saw that Meliodas was in front of me.
"Elizabeth let's go okay~?" Meliodas smiles cheerfully and I nodded in agreement. We then walked out of the Boar Hat and into the nearby town.
"What will we do Meliodas?" I spoke softly and blushed as Meliodas began to hold my hand. It felt so warm...
"Let's go eat~" I began to laugh at his silliness. We decided to eat at a bar since we were close to it anyways.
"What would you like Elizabeth?" Meliodas asked with a cheerful smile on his face and I looked at the menu.
"Spaghetti would be nice." I spoke shyly since most of the guys were eyeing me and it made me feel uncomfortable. I saw Meliodas glare at the other guys who were checking me out. It made me happy that he noticed and protected me. The men looked away and I felt at peace.
"I'll have spaghetti too~" Meliodas then placed our order and we just talked about our likes, dislikes, and interests.
"My favorite color is white, I love to read and I love looking at beautiful flowers." I spoke with a warm smile on my face and my heart raced since I was nervous about messing the date up.
"My favorite color is black, I love reading too, and I love sword training. It's calming for me." Meliodas spoke cheerfully and kissed my cheek making me blush in embarrassment. Then the waiter came back with our food and two bottles of ale for each of us. I smiled at the waiter to thank him and he blushed.
"T-Thank you!" The waiter shouted and ran off away from Meliodas and I.
"That bastard wants to take you away from me.." Meliodas growls and I kiss his lips to get him to calm down. I noticed that he kissed back, and it seemed to have relaxed him. I pulled away with a smile.
"I'm yours, and only yours. Okay?" And with that, we began to eat our food while drinking the ale they served us. I don't really remember anything after that...because everything went black. All I heard was laughter...from both me and Meliodas. When I wake up...I'll ask him about what happened.