Chapter 99: Goddess Amber

Elizabeth's P.O.V
I didn't want this battle to continue any longer...all I want is for everyone to get along and be happy.
"Come with us princess Elizabeth or else~" Guila smirked playfully at me and I just shook my head in disagreement.
"I won't!" I shouted as Meliodas was holding my hand and in his other hand he had the necklace Veronica tossed to him moments ago. Guila soon chanted some kind of spell and suddenly Meliodas was absorbed inside the necklace! No...it can't be.
"Meliodas!!" Hawk shouted as he grabbed the necklace and handed it to me. But...how can I free him?
"Now will you join us princess?" Jericho asked firmly while she pointed her sword at Hawk.
"Elizabeth just run!" Hawk shouted and I grew frustrated of everyone telling me to run...I won't do it.
"I won't run! I want to stop them as well!!" I shouted and activated the strange power I had once again. Once the light vanished, I saw Guila and Jericho get up from the floor with bad injuries.
"Let's just kill her, we don't need her alive do we~?" Guila smirked as Jericho nodded her head in agreement. They planned on killing me...
"Help me...please Meliodas!!" I scteamed while clutching onto the necklace with tears in my eyes.
"Shout all you want! Your precious hero won't be able to save you~ Now die!!" Jericho shouted as Guila hurled a huge fireball at me. Hawk cuddled closed to me since he was afraid as well.
"Meliodas I need you!!" I shouted as loud as I could and suddenly the necklace broke. Ban had arrived just in time to see what had happened and I noticed him shocked.
"This presence...it can't be..." I suddenly heard Ban's thoughts but then I turned my attention to what was happening right in front of me. Meliodas...who had strange marks on his body...!