Chapter 1: Their First Meeting..

Meliodas' P.O.V
I've been wandering alone Britannia for about a year. I became a bandit and my new objective is to steal the fountain of youth located in the goddess forest. I age slowly, but I want to be immortal. Maybe something will come along to make it better..? Rumors say that the fountain of youth is guarded by a goddess. I thought they sacrificed their bodies a year ago?
"Hm...I see the tree up ahead. Maybe I'll be more successful than the other bandits~?" I began to climb the tall tree in order to get to where the fountain of youth is..

Elizabeth's P.O.V
It's been a year since everyone sacrificed their bodies to stop the holy war. My friends are gone...Sariel, Tarmiel, Mael...everyone is gone! I missed them so very much..
"I'll stay strong...for you all." At that moment I sensed the power of a demon coming closer to the fountain of youth.
"Does he really think he'll acquirethe fountain of youth?" I thought to myself as I flew up a bit higher so the demon wouldn't see me. Once I saw what the demon looked like, I immediately knew who he was. The first prince of the demon clan...Meliodas.

Meliodas' P.O.V
The rumors were exaggerated! I didn't see no guardian around. Though I do feel someone watching me, oh well!
"I finally made it! Figures the other bandits spreaded rumors about q guardian~"
"I'm right here though.." A voice told me as I looked up to see a goddess fly down to me and was staring at me with confusion?

Elizabeth's P.O.V
"I'm right here though.." I spoke to the demon as I stared at him. Confused on how he wasn't sealed away by the coffin of eternal darkness.
"Wow! Wait...aren't you the princess of the goddess clan? Daughter of the Supreme Deity!?" The demon shouted with shock and it had honestly made me laugh. But he was a threat to the forest...so I must get rid of him.
"Yes...and I'm the holy maiden who protects this forest...from bandits like you!" I shouted as I used my goddess powers to push him off the tree, ready to be destroyed..

Meliodas' P.O.V
Once the goddess pushed me off that tree, I knew even if I had 7 hearts, I would die from this height because of a spell the goddess put around the tree. I was surprised when I landed safely in a branch.
"I...survived? Interesting~" I grew my demon wings since I had enough of a workout and began going up the tree once again.
"Elizabeth...is really beautiful..." What am I thinking?! She's a goddess and I'm a demon! Besides...she's my enemy..