Chapter 9: Love

Elizabeth's P.O.V
It was now morning when I had woken up to see Meliodas reading his ale collection beside me, fully clothed. Yet I'm still naked.
"Morning Meliodas, sleep well?" I smiled happily at him as I began to put my clothes back on.
"I slept great thanks to you~" That smirk of his...it makes my heart race. He really is the one for me..

Meliodas' P.O.V
"I slept great because of you too~" I love the way Elizabeth smiles. It makes her even more beautiful than she already is. I love her..
"That's good~ So what should we do now?" I asked her in a gentle tone as she begun hugging me tightly and pressing her breasts against my chest. "I want you to kiss me.." Elizabeth whispers teasingly in my ear while kissing is softly.
"Tease.."

Elizabeth's P.O.V
I heard Meliodas growl in his demonic tone and soon began to kiss me roughly. I of course began to kiss back while rubbing his chest, knowing all to well he enjoys it.
"M..Meliodas.." I murmur his name as we continued to kiss each other, putting all of our feelings into it.
"Elizabeth...don't leave me." Meliodas pulled away from the kiss and began to cry while hugging me close to him. "I won't leave you...I promise." I whisper in his ear gently while hugging him back, trying to ease his worries..

"Though...we both never new...the danger that was approaching. And that we'd never see each other in this world...again."