Chapter 45: Thinking About The Past

Credit to the picture is one.eyed.fairy on Instagram

Meliodas' P.O.V
I was laying in my bed with Elizabeth in my arms, fast asleep. Being with her like this always made me feel calm and at peace.
"Sleep well...Elizabeth." I spoke softly as I kissed her cheek and I noticed Elizabeth unconsciously move closer to me...as if she heard my voice. This reminds me of me sleeping with Elizabeth in the goddess forest..
~Flashback~
It was dark out and I was cuddling Elizabeth close to my chest as I looked at her tomato red face.
"M-Meliodas...! T-This is...wrong! I-I need to g-guard the f-fountain of youth...!" Elizabeth shouted as she stared into my emerald eyes. She was still blushing of course and it made me happy I had this effect on her. It's cute~
"It'll be fine, just sleep...so you're breasts...will grow more." I spoke sleepily and finally closed my eyes, trying to rest.
"M-Meliodas you pervert...!!" Elizabeth shouted with a flustered expression and tried to fall asleep as well.
"My breasts are just fine..." I heard Elizabeth whisper softly and it made me smile to know she actually said that. After a while the two of us fell asleep in each other's arms, in peace..
~Flashback Ends~
Those times were amazing...being with her made me so happy. No matter what reincarnation...I still love her...no matter what.
~Flashback~
Liz's giggles could be heard throughout all of Danafor. I was chasing her since we were supposed to meet up with the other Danafor knights. She was fast!
"Wait for me Liz~!" I shouted with a smile and reaches out for her. Her laughter sounded so beautiful..

Wandle was watching us with a smile. I was happy being able to spend time with both of them.
~Flashback Ends~
Elizabeth is my world...I won't ever let her go. And with that...I finally drifted off into a peaceful slumber.