Chapter 28: Liz's Death

Liz's P.O.V
My body...feels so cold. I felt so weak...Moments ago, I was stabbed by Fraudin the selflessness. Meliodas came for me...and I will inevitably die right before his very eyes.
"Meliodas..." Blood was dripping out of my mouth and I was sitting in a pool of my own blood.

Meliodas' P.O.V
I was to late to save her...I couldn't do anything. When she needed me most...I wasn't there for her.
"Fraudin...I'm going to kill you!!" I got in demon form and began to fight Fraudin with all I had. I was going to kill him for hurting Liz!

Fraudin's P.O.V
Meliodas really is strong...I need to escape or I'll die! I used my power and pushed him away and it had bought me enough time to escape. I can't die yet, I need to revive the ten commandments.

Liz's P.O.V
I knew I was running out of time. It was getting harder and harder to breath. I was in so much pain that I couldn't move.
"Come here...Meliodas." My voice was weak...my vision was getting blurry. I won't last very long now.

Meliodas' P.O.V
I walked closer to Liz and began to cry. It was pouring rain and I just felt useless. I couldn't protect the one I love...even if she will inevitably die. It's all my fault...that she's suffering.
"Liz...in the end...I couldn't protect you."

Liz's P.O.V
Meliodas is such an idiot...he always blames himself when it wasn't his fault. I love him, and so...I will be strong...for him.
"Promise me...Meliodas. You can forget who you are...but never forget the principles you stand by..."

Meliodas' P.O.V
I can't believe that Liz is smiling...in her final moments. She's so strong...stronger than me. I don't want to lose her...
"Liz...I promise." I began to cry even more and I could hear her heart weakening.

Liz's P.O.V
I look to see Meliodas crying even more...because of me. It's my fault that he's in pain...
"Break our curse...someday. And...don't cry...we'll meet...again..." I spoke so weakly. I didn't have the strength to move or breath anymore. My heart stopped beating...

Meliodas' P.O.V
Liz was dead...her eyes were closed. Her pale ice cold skin...gone. I lost her...for the 2nd time. All my fault...
I started losing control...
"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I began to scream loudly as I destroyed all of Danafor with my demonic energy. Everything was gone...all because of me.