Chapter 19: No Regrets

Meliodas' P.O.V
It's been exactly one year since I met Elizabeth's reincarnation. Everything was going great, but I refused to tell her the truth. I couldn't shake the feeling something would happen if she remembered everything.
"Hey Liz~ You okay? You look like you're deep in thought." I asked her with my usual smile. Ever since we met...she would act like this. Always deep in thought.

Liz's P.O.V
Meliodas...he always worries about me. Even if I try my best to hide it...he can easily see through me.
"I'm fine idiot! It's just that, well...a year ago...I heard a voice yelling for me to remember. I don't understand...did I forget something?" Once I said those words...he looked depressed? I wonder why...

Meliodas' P.O.V
Someone wants Elizabeth to remember everything...but who!? I need to find out.
"What did this voice sound like?" I ask just to make sure...I don't want to lose her ever again. If I did...I most likely would lose control. I want to protect her with my life...Elizabeth deserves so much better. But we love each other, I don't know if she loves me yet though in this life...

Liz's P.O.V
The voice sounded frightening. It was as if it casted a spell on me or something. I have a bad feeling...
"The voice was a man and when I try to picture him in my mind...he looks super big. His aura was like a demons.." Once I finished speaking, Meliodas looked furious. Like he would kill something..

Meliodas' P.O.V
"It's him...my father the Demon King." I thought to myself..
I didn't want to talk about the past with Liz...I couldn't bring myself to...so I just took her home without speaking..
"Meliodas...are you alright?" That gentle tone...I missed it so much. I couldn't hold myself back any longer..so I pinned Liz down on my bed..Wandle, our bird companion was asleep in the kitchen.

Liz's P.O.V
"Meliodas...?" I murmur softly as I stared at his emerald eyes and see him go into demon form..
"Liz...I'm actually a demon. But I'm in love with you...please let me make you mine..." His voice was so full of love and lust. I knew he was at his limit..
"I love you too Meliodas...make me yours." Once I said those words, he immediately began to kiss me passionately. My first kiss...was with Meliodas. All night...we were one.

"Meliodas...took my virginity...and I don't regret it."