Chapter 83: Crying Fairy

Elizabeth's P.O.V
"Yes, he is my captain." King spoke in a soft tone as he looked away from me. I knew that something must've happened between him and Ban.
"Listen Sir King...I know you must hate Ban for something he did to you. But I'm sure it's a misunderstanding! Ban would never do something to hurt you or anyone else...!" I shouted firmly and he finally looked into my eyes and I could see that he smiled slightly.
"You remind me of my little sister Elaine..." King spoke softly and I tilted my head in confusion. I didn't understand why he mentioned her.
"You wanted to go to the Necropolis...because you wanted to see your sister Elaine. I'm sure she loves you and wants you to be happy. Don't be sad okay Sir King?" I spoke in a gentle tone and suddenly King pulled me into a hug. I noticed he began to cry and I rubbed his head softly since I knew he missed his sister so much.
"Elaine wants me to protect Ban from the holy knight who came here..." King spoke softly and I continued running his head since I knew he needed some comfort.
"Elaine can't force you to do anything so it's your choice on what to do. Save Ban or leave him?" I smiled since I had a feeling on what he would choose. If his sister meant that much to him, then surely he would save Ban even if he hates him.
"I'll save Ban, so stay away from the battle ok?" King pulled away from the hug as he wiped his tears away then flew off.
"We're going to help them Hawk!" I shouted firmly as I got on Hawk's back. I needed to help them since I could never help them before. My right eye has given me powers so even if I don't know how to use it...I will save them from the holy knight.
"Fine but Meliodas won't be happy!!" Hawk shouted as he began to run quickly in the direction of the battle ahead. This time...I will be the one to protect them!