Chapter 32: Elizabeth's Birthday Part 1

Meliodas' P.O.V
It's been 5 years since I became a holy knight in Liones. I was in charge of keeping Elizabeth safe. Today was her birthday and I plan to get her something. Right now I'm walking in the castle's halls on my way to Elizabeth's room. Once I got there, I saw her drawing in her little art corner. It had a desk, chair, and her artwork was hanging on the walls. It was beautiful..
"Hey Ellie~"

Elizabeth's P.O.V
I heard Meliodas' voice!! It made so very happy. He came to visit me~!
"Meliodas~!!" I jumped off my chair and into his arms. I saw his cheeks turn red and I don't understand why.
"Why is your face red Meliodas? Are you sick?!" I was worried about him, he's my knight in shining armor afterall!

Meliodas' P.O.V
Crap...she noticed me blushing. She's not ready for something like that! I gotta make up a good lie, but I don't want to lie to her.
"Nevermind that Ellie, it's your birthday and I got you something~" Thank god I dodged her question. She's way to innocent and pure at this age. I wouldn't ever think about making her feel uncomfortable.

Elizabeth's P.O.V
I had totally forgot that it was my birthday! Father said that there will be a ball later today! I'm so excited~ But I bet I'd love Meliodas' present way more though~
"Show me Meliodas~!"

Meliodas' P.O.V
I handed Elizabeth a brown teddy bear. In her other reincarnations, she always talked about wanting to see a bear or even have a toy of one. It sounded child-like at their age, but it's okay. She's a child at heart afterall~ And I thought it was adorable!
"Happy Birthday Ellie~"

Elizabeth's P.O.V
I looked at the teddy bear that Meliodas gave me as a birthday present. It made me so happy...it was so beautiful.
"Meliodas...thank you~!!!" I began to cry tears of joy and hugged Meliodas tightly. I kissed his cheek and saw him go red once again.