Chapter 51: The Boar Hat

Elizabeth's P.O.V
Two days ago...I ran away from my Liones kingdom. The holy knights were planning a war...I need to find the Seven Deadly Sins. It's been about 10 years since I lost my memory about them. Even so...I'm determined to find them. I was wearing a brown cloak so no one could see my face. I'm 18 now...surely I'll be strong enough to last long enough to find at least one sin. I haven't ate anything ever since I ran away...soon, I'll probably die of starvation. Moments later...I see a bar? Hopefully...someone inside can help me.

Meliodas' P.O.V
I began serving customers the special ale I got from Vanya village. They were all talking about the Seven Deadly Sins and the cloaked woman who lives in the forest.
"Cloaked woman and the Seven Deadly Sins?" I asked in a child-like tone as I stared at the drunken men who called me a child earlier. I had to tell them that I was the owner.
"You haven't heard of either of them young tavern owner~? Well the Seven Deadly Sins are criminals who tried overthrowing the kingdom of Liones ten years ago. While the cloaked woman never speaks to no one and is very mysterious~! I hear she has a great body!!" A drunk guy shouted and for some reason it got me very angry that someone complimented the cloaked woman. I wonder if I know her...?
"I smell someone approaching the Boar Hat." Hawk stated as we both began to eye the door. The door opened to reveal a woman with a brown cloak.
"It's the cloaked woman!!!" All the customers shouted and ran out the bar in fear.
"Can you...please...help me...?" A voice spoke softly and that voice sounded very familiar...it couldn't be...
"I'll help you, but who are you?" I question and suddenly the woman passed out on the ground. Her hood came off to reveal...Elizabeth. She's grown so much...I'm so happy she's still alive after all these years...