Chapter 36: Finding Escanor

Merlin's P.O.V
The captain and I were on our way to find the first sin we need to get. The lion's sin, Escanor. Apparently his power is that he's super strong during the day. His special attack is called Sunshine.
"So captain, we're getting closer to where Escanor is~" I spoke in a slightly excited tone as I thought about Escanor. I was very interested in his magic, Sunshine.

Meliodas' P.O.V
Merlin had just said we were getting closer to Escanor's location. All I was thinking about was Elizabeth. I missed her already...
"Ya I know~ I sense his powers from here." I wasn't really in any mood to continue the mission, but I must. Though I'm worried about Elizabeth...what if half her powers awakens when I'm not there?

Merlin's P.O.V
I can tell that the captain was worrying about the princess. I knew what relationship they shared long ago. Or even in Danafor, I knew it all since Meliodas told me about it.
"Don't worry about the princess alright captain? She'll be fine~" I suddenly sensed Escanor even more. In the distance we see a buff man punching a tree in front of a group of people who were afraid of him.

Escanor's P.O.V
I was frustrated at the humans who hated me just because I was different. Even my parents abandoned me because of it!
"Hello Escanor~" A voice of a woman spoke calmly and I slowly started to turn around to see who dared speak my name.
"Who dares say my-" I stopped talking to see a woman with short raven like hair.
"...Rosa..." I thought to myself as I looked at the woman standing before me with a man that looked like a child.
"Hello Escanor~ I'm Merlin the boar sin of gluttony. And the man standing next to me is the captain of the Seven Deadly Sins, the dragon's sin Meliodas. Would you come join us?" Merlin had spoke in a calm tone and it was similar to that of Rosa...
"Yes." I spoke in a proud tone that made Merlin and Meliodas laugh a bit.
"Welcome to the Seven Deadly Sins, Escanor!" Meliodas spoke happily and it made me realize that I wasn't alone.