Chapter 72: True Love

Elizabeth's P.O.V
It's been about 5 hours since I ran away from the Boar Hat. I knew that Meliodas would be heartbroken about me leaving. I miss him...
"Meliodas...I want to see you." I spoke softly and saw that I arrived in this forest that was full of life. I don't understand how, but...I knew in my heart this was the goddess forest. Why did I come here of all places...?

Meliodas' P.O.V
Ban and Diane were helping me find Elizabeth. I saw that we were close to the...goddess forest. For some reason, I get the feeling she's there.
"Let's go to the goddess forest!" I declared and we made our way inside the forest. The deeper we went inside the forest, Elizabeth's aura became stronger.

Elizabeth's P.O.V
I could here their voices...how did they find me so fast? I continued running so I could avoid them. I don't want to go back so they can treat me like a damsel in distress again...
"Elizabeth!!" I looked behind me and saw that Meliodas and the others were running after me.
"Go away! Leave me alone!!" I shouted with tears in my eyes and I then continued running.
"Stop being so stubborn!" Meliodas shouted and ran quickly towards me and pinned me to the ground.
"G-Get off m-me...!" I began to blush like crazy and saw that Diane left with Ban to give us privacy.
"I don't love Liz! It's true that there's a part of me that will never forget her, Liz will always be in my heart. I love you and only you!! You're MY woman and I'm not letting you go again!" Meliodas growled and kissed my lips roughly and it made me moan as I kissed back.
~LEMON SCENE AHEAD, DON'T READ IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO THAT SORT OF THING~

"I'm sorry...for leaving you. I just don't want you to treat me like some...damsel in distress." I spoke softly as Meliodas pulled away from the kiss to take all my clothes off.
"Don't apologize...I'm the one who's sorry for leaving you behind. I won't do that ever again...just please come back to me..." Meliodas murmurs softly and groped my breasts making me moan more.
"Mm...yes. I'll come back to you...I love you. Meliodas..." I then began to kiss his lips lovingly as he took off all his clothes. Meliodas then put two fingers inside me and it made me gasp loudly. I couldn't believe the pleasure I was feeling. It was amazing...
"You're mine..." Meliodas growled and kissed my neck so he could mark me as his woman. After he pleasured me he layed down beside me and asked if I could pleasure him down there to, only if I felt comfortable with it.
"This is my first time doing that, so...I apologize if I mess up." I spoke shyly as I began to suck his member softly and it made me happy to hear him moaning for something I'm doing to him.
"Ngh...Elizabeth. More..." Meliodas grunted and I began to lick his member while rubbing it. He put his hand on my head while gently grabbing onto my hair. I'm assuming he was feeling so good that he had to do that. After a while, he released in my mouth and I swallowed it all.
"Meliodas...I need you inside me." Once I said those words, he pulled me on top of him, causing his member to enter me.
"Ngh...you're on...top this t...time." Meliodas moaned and I began to do my best while being on top.
"Ah~ M...Meliodas!" I moaned loudly and Meliodas then flipped us over so he was now on top.
"I miss being on top of you~" Meliodas teased and pumped quickly inside me. He always makes me feel so good...
"Harder...please Meliodas." I moaned as Meliodas began to pump inside me harder, he was hitting all the right spots.
"Ngh...who do...you belong to?" Meliodas spoke in a deep tone that I had found very attractive.
"You Meliodas...you!!" And with that, both of us released at the same time. He pulled out of me and layed beside me with a warm smile on his face.
"I love you so much Elizabeth..." Meliodas spoke softly and pulled me closer to him so we can cuddle. Being in his arms made me feel relaxed and safe. I knew he'd always protect me...
"I love you more Meliodas..." And with that, I fell asleep being cuddled to Meliodas. I still wonder...why did I come here? Was it fate that brought me here...?