Chapter 42: Elizabeth meets Gelda

Elizabeth's P.O.V
It was night time and I was in bed, clutching onto the teddy bear that Meliodas gave me on my birthday. I couldn't sleep. I was looking at my teddy bear with a sad smile. I missed Meliodas, but he said he'd come back to me.
"Elizabeth..." I looked in front of me to see a blonde woman with fangs. I felt as if I met her somewhere before..
"Who are you and how do you know my name is Elizabeth..?" I looked at her more and she smiled sadly at me. I knew she was a ghost since she looked see through..
"My name is Gelda...What happened to you Elizabeth? Why are you only a child? Your goddess wings are gone as well..." Gelda spoke in a soft tone as she began to rub my head in a comforting way.
"I've always been a child...I never had wings." I spoke in a confused tone and Gelda's hand suddenly started glowing while it was on my head.
"I see...so that's what happened to you. Meliodas will save you from that fate...I guarantee it." Gelda then began to cry. I felt bad for her...she was a vampire. For some reason, I felt like she wanted to die because she didn't want to kill anyone..
"Are you at peace Gelda...?" I spoke softly and began to cry with her. I felt all of her emotions. Sadness...loneliness...it was all to much for me.
"Yes...I'm at peace now. I begged for Meliodas to kill me...in Edinburgh..." Gelda wiped her tears away even if she was a spirit. I was happy for her that she can no longer kill...just like she wanted.
"Meliodas is a very kind person." I stated and wiped my tears away as well. I'm so attached to him...I don't want to lose him, ever.
"Elizabeth...if you ever meet a demon and his name is Zeldris...tell him I'm at peace...that I love him." Once Gelda said those words, she vanished in front of my very eyes.
"I will..." And with that, I lay in bed and soon fell asleep. Dreaming of being with Meliodas...forever.

forever