Chapter 24 - WHAT THE FUCK

YOUR P.O.V

Yesterday Hank told you you were allowed to walk again. You were so happy, because you actually missed running around the halls while pranking people.

You and Peter were currently playing table tennis in the common room. Although he was fast, you were still winning.

"MUTANTS!!"

You let out a screech and threw down the racket. The small ball hitted your face

"Ouch"

You said, while you narrowed your eyes to Peter. He just smiled at you

"Yes professor?"

Jean said, while she stood up from the couch

"We need your help. William Stryker has been seen in New York without any security. We want you to find him and bring him here"

"With all due respect father, do you really think it's a great idea to bring the anti-mutant group leader towards a a school of, well let's say, ALMOST EVERY FUCKING MUTANT ON EARTH!!"

"Y/N easy, she has a point guys. Make sure he can't see where he's going"

"You know they have these thing calles GPS trackers?"

"He's just walking in New York"

"MAYBE AS BAIT!! MAYBE THEY WANT THIS!!"

"Y/N THAT'S ENOUGH!!"

You were taken back but still had something to say

"There are children here who can't control their powers. What if they do find us? What will happen to these children?"

"You'll take care of them"

"What? I can't, I'll be in New York"

"You're not going anywhere miss. Hank just allowed to walk, take your rest"

"I've had my rest for six weeks!! That's enough rest I think!!"

"WELL I THINK NOT!!! YOU'RE STAYING HERE, END OF DISCUSSION!!"

"But-"

"And if you even think of turning invisible and walking away, you're in big trouble!! Don't forget that I can feel it when you're not here"

"YOU CAN'T LET ME STAY HERE!!"

"DAMN WELL I CAN!! YOU STAY HERE!!"

You let out a sigh of frustration and walked away.

'What the fuck dad?!'

Time skip brought to you by Charles' annoying ass—

You were sitting in your room, looking through your old song book. Since Peter found it, you would keep looking in it, sometimes being surprised by the songs you wrote.

Then someone knocked on the door

"Go away"

"Twinkie it's me"

You walked towards the door and flew in Peter's arms.

"It's not fair"

You mumbled in his chest

"No it's not"

He said, softly stroking your hair

"But I'll be back soon enough"

You broke the hug and looked in his eyes

"You're going?"

"Charles said that Jean and I should go. We'll be back before you even notice, I promise"