Ross Imagine For Georgina

A/N: Hey! This imagine is for @Vampires_RockR5 ! Hope ya like! ~Ashley xx

Here's a legend:

(Y/BFF/N) = Your Best Friend's Name

(Y/M/N) = Your Middle Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

---

Today was finally the day. I was getting married to the love of my life.

"You ready, George?" (Y/BFF/N) asks me.

I nod, taking a deep breath, as I'm smiling. "Yeah. I couldn't be more ready for today."

She walks with me to the double doors of the Church, then walking down aisle with one of the best men. Finally, it's my turn with Dad.

"You ready?" Dad whispers.

I nod. "Ready as I'll ever be."

Dad links our arms, leading me down the aisle as the music plays. We finally arrive at the altar, Dad handing me off to Ross, who helps me up the steps.

"You look gorgeous," Ross whispers in my ear, once I was up the steps, making me blush.

We stand across from each other, smiling, waiting for the priest to start his speech.

"Ross Shor Lynch, do you take Georgina (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N) as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest turns his attention to Ross.

"I do." Ross sends me a light smile.

The priest turns to me now. "Georgina (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), do you take Ross Shor Lynch as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I return the smile to Ross.

"You may kiss the bride," the priest announces.

Ross wraps his arms around my waist as mine wrap around his neck. He leans down and connects his lips with mine. We both hear cheers from our families and friends as we pull away smiling at each other.

"I love you, George," Ross whispers.

"I love you too, Ross."

---

A/N: Hey again!

Hope you liked the imagine, George!

I'll update soon,

~Ashley xoxo